Knauf Standard Partition Wall Systemis formed by fixing Knauf plasterboardof single-layer or multi-layer on single-layer stud frame, which can provide the most concise and economic space dividing solution.
It is applicable for various commercial and residential buildings.
- To meet different performance requirements through selecting different layers and plasterboards of various types.
- Non-ancillaries system, the minimum components required, featured with simple and rapid installation.
- Convenient installation for wall pipelines.
- Dry construction, easy and convenient installation and requires low labor intensity, which effectively shortens the construction period.
- Knauf C stud
It is the lightweight steel component that forms the vertical frame of partition system.
- Knauf U Channel
With the height of flange reaching 40mm, it is used for forming frames along top and bottom as well as that at openings.
- Knauf Deep Flange U Channel
With the height of flange reaching 70mm, it is used for forming the deflection head on top to satisfy the displacement of floor slab that may occur.
- Knauf fixing profile or flat fixing plate
Both can be used for supporting horizontal joint or equipments.
- Knauf control joint
It is the V-type galvanized component, which is used to form expansion joint.
- Knauf angle profile
It is used for holding and installing the rock wool at the deflection head.
<Main drywall accessories>
- Knauf sealant
It is used for sealing gaps to prevent sound and vibration being transmitted.
- Knauf joint filler
There are three kinds of joint filler, joint filler on bottom, on surface and the finished joint filler, all used for forming flat seamless surface.
- Knauf decorative plaster
Various kinds of Knauf gypsum plasters to finish the surface of plasterboard.